Fossiel horloge

Dit kwam ik tegen op Ebay. Leuke tekst Vooral de vraag die gesteld wordt door een ander lid en de reactie daarop is geweldig. :smiley:

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/Montre-en-or-fossilisee-dans-gangues_W0QQitemZ220279003265QQihZ012QQcategoryZ415QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ik moet me inhouden niet te bieden. Een uniek stuk!

:slight_smile:

Groeten,

Martin

En nog van het derde millenium ook. Sommige dingen moet je zien om te geloven. :smiley:

Wel bij mij liggen nog een paar roeste quart horloges (20e eeuw).
De biedingen starten vanaf 40 000.
Ik verkoop dit omdat ik me graag (een paar) iwc zou aanschaffen.
Stuur een PM voor info. :slight_smile:

Dit is wat ik al die jaren zocht en nooit vond! :smiley: En nu wordt het tegen een vriendenprijsje aangeboden op eBay!! :D:D:D

zwart leren bandje erop en gaan :smiley:

Zou iemand de tekst kunnen kopieeren van de vraag en antwoord? Ik heb namelijk geen eBay account en kan het dus niet lezen. Alvast bedankt!

V: Hello I have seen your item listed on ebay and i find it very interesting. I must say that this is what I was looking for quite some time. I would like to ask you a few question regarding the item if possible.In order to do that i have a few questions:does it have authenticity papers?What is your desired asking price?Does it have any visible, scratches, dents or marks?Do you accept an escrow service to manage the transaction if i where to buy it? Thank you in advance for your gratitude in answering my questions and hope to hear from you soon. Best regards 16-sep-08

A: Hello, First of all thank you for your interest! The watch fossil was found by a friend 1km from the gold mine Salsigne in the department of Aude, there is no documentation of authenticity. But it was seen by ub jeweler in France, its value is inestimable, because it is unique in the world! You find on ebay photos and scans the dial is clearly visible the rest is made in the gangue (gangue = aglomération particulate land) this object should be in a museum. It is a sale of an individual collectors of minerals and fossil piece in his collection does not place.Votre payment service will be ours, you receive the item in line and it was dug, with traces of sulfur on the gangue. I hope I have answered all your expectations, pleasure to read. Séverine and Jean-Claude

fred flintstone wil zijn horloge terug. Wilma! :slight_smile:

Bedankt MartinB! :slight_smile:

kleine moeite, groot plezier :slight_smile: