Help in English

Hi there!

I stumbled across this site through a google search when I was googling for a watch I’ve been looking for. Unfortunately, I don’t speak or understand Dutch. I registered on this site and tried to reply in the thread, saying I’m interested in buying that particular watch. I google translated the original post, and I think it said that you cannot reply in that thread, but instead advised sending a message through clicking on the profile name. Well, that’s as far as I got: I clicked on the user name and saw some user stats, but (due to not understanding Dutch) I just wasn’t able to figure out how to send a private message to that user. In case it makes a difference: I’m browsing this site on iPad. Could anyone help me out? Thank you!

2 likes

What is the the name ?

1 like

Which person?
Use @… to tag him :wink:

2 likes

That was fast! :grinning:

Thanks! I didn’t know you can tag someone here!

It’s @Slin Orient Star post

3 likes

New users cant send PM’s right away. But Slin will get notified and will be able to PM you.

2 likes

Thank you very much!

1 like

Thanks heren :ok_hand:t2: Heb @K72 al een PB gestuurd…

@K72 Personal message is been sent to your account :+1:t2::smiley:

2 likes

We should have an English section. :thinking: Perhaps we could give that a try in Off-Topic?

@K72 Welcome to the one and only Dutch watch forum! A lot of us speak English fluently and some of us speak English not so very well, but they’ll learn it wel! :wink:

5 likes

Niettes!! :wink:

@k72; Welkom!

6 likes

I beg your pardon, sir Bidle? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 like

Thank you very much!

What a lovely forum this is with such helpful people!

5 likes

:+1:t2::joy:

1 like

11 likes

ed3e2b39a7b2d1b757e9435d0b3e98f1

1 like

Thank you everyone for your help!

I’m now waiting for my dream watch to arrive via post!

7 likes

Awesome!

1 like

I speak english very well but not so snel maar that komt nog wel

3 likes

Welcome and well done :sunglasses:
Have fun with your new watch.

1 like

:joy::joy::joy:

Hopelijk stiekem geen Nigeriaan…