HFLE 2017 update

Ik heb met je te doen kerel.

Zoals mijn moeder zaliger al zei: geen geluk in het spel, maar wel in de liefde ā€¦

1 like

Zo was het niet bedoeld. Excuus als het zo is over gekomen.

Ik bedoelde alleen te zeggen dat ik het een gedoe vind en blij ben dat ik niet ben ingestapt. Geen leedvermaak dus.

1 like

Ik heb mijn nummer 57 laten vervallen en in plaats daarvan nummer 67 overgenomen, dus die gaat nu naar mij.

Zo te zien zijn 6 en 59 ook nog vrij, dus als het nummer niet uitmaakt kan je nu ruilen en hem sneller ontvangen.

Dear @goody2141
I donā€™t see number 54 in the list.
Iā€™ve received my nr 96, but Iā€™ve also purchased one for a friend. And this number is now not appearing in your list.
Could you check this please?
If lost, Iā€™m glad to receive another number that is still free. And working properly :smiley:

Iā€™m wearing number 96 as we speak and Iā€™m liking the watch.

2 likes

The reason some numbers are the same in different categories, is that some wished to cancel their order despite the watch being ready to ship.

18 and 42 were just returned from the manufacturer, so testing should go on a bit longer. Wasnt given a time frame.

20, 28 and 77 should be ready by this weekend if all goes well.

Will have a report of the remaining numbers soon.

Problems that are occuring, mostly intermittent movement stopping. Second to that is central second hand stutter. Seems to be a fine line between well running movement and well running chronograph. We seem to send a watch back for intermittent stopping, then it comes back fixed of stopping, but now stutters. So then it goes back.

We had a few dial imperfections, whether a hair visible or scratch on the dial.

1 like

If you wish to swap number 54 for one that is ready to go, we can do that.

I am the future owner of nr.27. Since 27 was not my favorite number I am willing to accept another watch if that will speed up the delivery for me.

If you have a free number, ready to be shipped with the next batch, that would be great.
Just let me know what number that is, so we can inform @25tien .
Thank you.

2 likes

@goody2141 Eric: although this project is going south, you show a lot of character (trying) to clean op the mess. Promoting and selling a watch is one thing, being there when the shit hits the fan is another.

Good luck with all issues and Iā€™m sure better times will come again. My #88 runs beautifully by the way. I love it.

Take care.
Best
Hans

15 likes

:raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

Number 8 ā€¦ the lucky one !
When it is finally on my wrist i can cross the motorway blindfolded.
In EMG we trust !

6 likes

Volgde het niet echt meer van de Emgā€¦maar zijn die dingen nog steeds niet allemaal uitgeleverd ca op orde. Succes voor allen die al zo lang wachten!

1 like

Dear @goodie2141,

If I understand your messages correctly, you have noticed a difference in quality between the EMG DL63 and the HFLE 2017. There are big similarities between the EMG and the HFLE: the case, the pushers and possibly the timepiece. But also differences. The dial, the case back, the strap and the hands. And the prices are also different. For an EMG DL63 one pays USD 350, - and for an HFLE EUR 225, -.

I have a question. Could it be that in the cheaper watch, the HFLE 2017, another quality ST1901 handwinding chrono is mounted than in the EMG DL63?

I hope you will give a fair and open answer to this!

Sincerely,

Omanido

1 like

The same grade movement is used in all of the watches. I believe we may have just received a batch of ST1901 movements. The manufacturer mentioned after the fact that Seagullā€™s quality has been declining.

Regarding price, we were trying to offer a competitive price for the LE. The price difference made no difference in quality. Price difference affected our profit only, which was minimal.

6 likes

Thanks for the kind words.

Edit: not sure why the forum changes the text. Iā€™m not trying to say child.

Eric, thank you very much for the answer.

Details of the 10 watches I have on hand.

Good and to be sent to the Netherlands
#18, 28, 42, 63, 67, 92

Good and not to be sent

Testing

To be sent back to factory for adjustment
#20 reset
#77 reset

1 like

Auto correct I guess, cause ā€˜kindā€™ = child in Dutch

1 like

Which of these numbers is still free and can be sent in stead of the number 54?
@25tien
Thank you!