Horloge die praat

Hallo horloge kenners !!!

Heb een hele tijd geleden een horloge op tv gezien die praat.
Was een digitaal horloge en je moest op een knop drukken waarna een vrouw tevoorschijn kwam die dan de tijd zei.

Weet iemand hiervan of ooit gehoord ???
Dacht dat deze horloge ANANOVA genoemd werd maar kan er niets over vinden.

Kan iemand mij helpen ???

Ja hoor

Als ik snachts een hoop herrie maak is er altijd wel een buurvrouw of buurman die schreeuwt.
Zeg weet je niet hoe laat het is het is half 3 in de nacht.

ik heb nog wel een pratend horloge liggen,maar er komt nooit een vrouw voorbij,zet hem straks wel ff op marktplaats

Kijk eens op de site :

http://www.musketeer.ch/index.html

Bij het onderdeel : Watches , cq. Blind Man’s Watch

Ik heb alvast een stukje gekopieerd :

Example 4: A modern blind man’s wrist watch

I don’t collect wrist watches and rarely repair them . So I don’t possess an example of a blind man’s mechanical wrist watch either. After a watchmaker friend took notice of my homepage project about blind man’s watches, he lent me an example from his shop, so I’m able to introduce you to the most recent development of time keeping for blind people.

Electronic blind man’s wrist watch, displayed on a 10 millimeter grid.
Note the (relatively) large loud speaker grid, that provides a clear and loud announcement of the time when the green button is pushed
Then a woman’s voice tells you,
“It is 14 hours and fifty minutes” in any language you desire.

Manufacturer: …
Dial: . …Digital LED-Display for the seeing people. Announcement of the actual time by a female voice when the green button is pushed.
Time setting: After pushing a little mode-button, the hours and minutes can be set separately. While you are doing this, the loud speaker informs you about the progress of the setting.
Alarm-clock setting: Similar to the procedure of the time setting. The alarm rings for one minute, unless you interrupt it by pushing the green button.
Costs: SFr. 57.- (ca. US$ 40.-)
My conclusion: A very practical and helpful watch, suitable for blind people. It beats every traditional blind man’s watch discribed above. Very inexpensive. Not a beauty!

Aldus de heer Ulrich Bretscher

Met vriendelijke groet ,
Peter Peters