Ik word nog eens rijk!

Ik word nog eens rijk !!
Het geluk lacht me van alle kanten toe !!

Win ik vandaag eindelijk eens een leuke loterij, krijg ik ook nog onderstaande mail, waarbij ik eigenlijk niets hoef te doen en het alleen maar geld oplevert. Dat maken we dan wel op aan horloges :D:D

Hello,

My friend give me your e-mail address. I think you are from Nederland, so you can help me.

I am a programmer , I have some clients from Nederland that ready to pay me sending
money by Bank transfer to a Nederland bank account, they cannont use Western Union office near their place,
but I can receive only Western Union transfers here in my country. So - I need to find somebody who can receive this
Bank transfer and re-send money to me by sending Western Union transfer.

If you help me - you will get 10% from transferred money (10% from 4000 EUR = 400 EUR to you
from one transfer). If you are ready to help, please e-mail me to LOOKJOB@AOL.COM.

Thank you for your attention.
Contact e-mail: LOOKJOB@AOL.COM

Ik weet niet hoe het met jullie is, maar ik vertrouw het voor geen meter :D:D En gaat dus ook gewoon in de prullenbak.

Goh, wat toevalig. Ik heb ook zo 'n mailtje ontvangen.

Hello,

My friend give me your e-mail address. I think you are from Nederland, so you can help me.

I am a programmer from Russia, I have some clients from Nederland that ready to pay me sending
money by Bank transfer to a Nederland bank account, they dont have Western Union office near their place,
but I can receive only Western Union transfers here in Russia. So - I need to find somebody who can receive this
Bank transfer and re-send money to me by sending Western Union transfer.

If you help me - you will get 10% from transferred money (10% from 4000 EUR = 400 EUR to you
from one transfer). If you are ready to help, please e-mail me to VIPJOBS@AOL.COM.

Thank you for your attention.
Contact e-mail: VIPJOBS@AOL.COM

Beste Lucien & wilkens, Jullie zijn wel bofkonten zeg, dat soort emails krijg ik nou nooit.
jullie worden slapend rijk, en ik maar werken voor mijn geld.
blijkbaar zitten die Nigerianen nu ook al in Rusland,
zijn clients zitten zeker in de bak, Western Union transacties kan op bijna ieder postkantoor , zwak verhaaltje , maar waarschijnlijk zijn er toch mensen die er in tuinen,

Groet, André