New watch arrived, finally got the skx171!

Hi guys,

Finally got the skx171 that I have been after for soooooo long.

Many thanks to @anon50762135EV for sending it to me. He also sent some explicit photos of himself stuck on the back of the box for some reason, might sell it to someone if you’re interested. lol

Thanks again Ide, it looks great.

Going to wear it as it is for a bit before I get any mods done.

Here are some pictures of the watch before I got it sized as soon as I got it.

And a couple pictures of me messing around with the amazing lume!

25 likes

Those are worth less than nothing, I’ve got hundreds of them :roll_eyes:

Enjoy the watch!

3 likes

oh and to all of you who thought I was a Nigerian Prince trying to scam him.

ik ben eigenlijk een Nederlandse prins. stuur me alsjeblieft al je skx171-horloges en ik geef je een zak vol verse worstjes van de boerderijen in Groot-Brittannië.

25 likes

:joy:

4 likes

I was the one mentioned the Nigerianen Prince. When does hè receives his inheritance?

1 like

eerst heb ik meer foto’s van zijn vriendin nodig om te bewijzen dat hij echt is. dan zal ik de erfenis sturen.

5 likes

Maybe we were hoping for that… :sunglasses:

2 likes

Ik heb nog wel wat fotootjes van vriendinnetjes van een Twentse prins. Kom ik in je testament als ik je die toestuur? :laughing:

2 likes

Waarom schrijf je dan niet gewoon Nederlands op een Nederlands forum, dan quasi interessant doen in het Engels?

1 like

vergeef me vader want ik heb gezondigd

6 likes

Hij gebruikt Google translate, relax man.

3 likes

thank you. :slight_smile:

1 like

Hij is een Nederlandse Prins maar van Britse komaf. Een telg uit de puissant rijke Fozzy dynastie.

2 likes

Brilliant! Best lumeshot I’ve seen in a long time. :slight_smile:

It must be said, nothing beats nibbling on a British sausage. Except maybe a good shropshire.

In plaats van. Now look here, my good man, I fixed that for you this time, but let’s not make a habit of this sort of thing, now shall we?

Maybe he writes in English because the level of Dutch amongst the natives is so fucking appalling.

3 likes

Kan mij een tijd herinneren dat jij ook op de barricaden stond als iemand onnodig Engelse woorden gebruikte.

:slight_smile:

1 like

By the way,

Don’t do to that watch what you did to the other one, please. I keep stressing it because I’m a humourless puritan when it comes to the SKX.

2 likes

hahaha I hear you!

Don’t worry I’m going to enjoy it as it is for a while… Until the mod big bites me again.

Hahahaha… Britten mogen Engelse woorden gebruiken. Tenzij ze echt proberen Nederlands te spreken, dan moeten ze van mij Franse of Duitse leenwoorden gebruiken. Anders hadden ze maar geen Brit moeten worden.

Fransen, die verveel ik graag met nutteloze Engelse woorden in hun taal.

Zakje popcorn er bij, biertje. Leuk.

2 likes

Dear @fozzy786, our British buddy,

Can you lume up the fucker again and make a shot for me in lume like this? It’s no problem if you ehh… widen it a bit :sunglasses:

462431-200

That looks like something I want on my Insta page. I’ll give you an honorable mention of course :upside_down_face:

4 likes

:rofl::rofl:

2 likes