Preview Halios Seaforth

ROFLOL… Meteen een gezocht item? Mocht je er twee aangeboden krijgen :innocent:

1 like

9 likes

Kreeg zojuist een mailtje van forasec:

Even op het plaatje klikken want de preview laat niet alles zien.

1 like

Ik niet. Vertel eens wat meer.

Gaat over de meegeleverde lederen band bij de tweede versie van de Seaforth. Klik op het bijgevoegde plaatje en dan krijg je de hele email te zien.

Dank, wel raar dat ik de mail niet heb ontvangen, ik heb wel een Seaforth besteld.

Edit
Ik heb versie 3 besteld. Dit gaat over versie 2.

@svmnb1, heeft de jouwe ook.

1 like

Hé dat heb ik ook, maar niet via ForaSec besteld maar rechtstreeks. Niets van gehoord.

Update over SF3 in de mail…

o.a.
“no drilled-through lug holes on the Seaforth - the placement of the chamfers do not allow it"

Dat vind ik nou wel jammer…

1 like

De mail :

Jason from Halios asked me to relay an update about the upcoming SF3 with you, so here it goes:

STRAPS

"Your Seaforth will ship with two straps. The first will be a rubber strap, identical to the one that was included in the previous run. It has received (almost) universal praise, and I count myself as a big fan as well. It is supple, thin and incredibly comfortable. For this series, I am planning a matching dark blue strap for the Abyss Blue, a grey strap for the Pastel Blue and Sunburst Grey and a black strap for the Signal Orange. I’m currently waiting on colour samples from the strap manufacturer and will include pictures in a future update once the selections are confirmed.

The second strap that I’m working on for the series is a 2-piece option made from 1000D Cordura. I am waiting on delivery of the raw material but once received, it’ll be sent to my strapmaker for sample production so we can test for wearability and durability (and of course, whether it looks good or not!)."

CHANGES TO ORDERS

“Still receiving order change requests on a daily basis, but at this point all details have been locked down with manufacturing partners and all components are now in production. So, if you absolutely need to switch your dial / bezel / date choice, regrettably I cannot offer much flexibility at this stage. One thing we could do is look at cancelled orders at the end of the pre-order to see if there is a watch that matches what you’d like to switch to. However, bear in mind that the focus and priority at that time will be testing, QC and shipping, so there might be a delay in handling special requests.”

“I READ SOMEWHERE THAT…”

"To clarify a few points I’ve been asked:

• the Abyss Blue will be the same as the previous run. It will not be a lighter shade
  • teampastel, do not fret: the Pastel Blue will look just as kickass (if not more) with BGW9 lume
  • no drilled-through lug holes on the Seaforth - the placement of the chamfers do not allow it"

So this was the message from Jason, who is actually spending a few days on holidays at the moment.

Thanks! Have a nice weekend. The wait is on!

1 like

In afwachting van alle mooie Seaforths die hier straks voorbij komen, een schaamteloze crosspost van mijn Nimbus Grey versie met steel hour bezel. Wordt niet meer gemaakt in de nieuwe ronde. Vind ik niet erg :smile:

Wie heeft er eigenlijk eentje incoming? En welke?

3 likes

Abyss blue saffier :slight_smile:

Deze gekozen :thinking:

2 likes

Oef, ben ik blij dat ik het heb aangepast naar sunburts grey​:grin::grin:

Ik ben voor zomers gegaan

12 likes

Cool! Lekker kleurtje :ok_hand::hugs:

1 like

Ik vind het wel apart dat ik een horloge heb besteld dat vervolgens nog wat wijzigingen ondergaat, andere kleur lume, geen doorboorde lugholes en wie weet wat er nog meer volgt. Gelukkig vind ik de aanpassingen tot nu verbeteringen.
Misschien is het normaal, maar ik moet er nog aan wennen.

Is ook wel apart. Maar het is nog maar een pre-order met de optie om kosteloos uit te stappen toch?

Mooi man, was eerst mijn 1e keuze! Last minute overgestapt naar mijn huidige toen ik deze foto zag.

Ik vind ‘m nog steeds fantastisch, maar wil ook graag een Tudor BB36. Dus er bestaat een kans dat ‘ie toch mag gaan… Wat een problemen in mijn leven :joy:

1 like

Deze 2 dus…

4 likes

Je geeft inderdaad de juiste nuance, het is een pre-order. Het voelde bij mij al als een order.