This is a rare one. 70´s 140S GMT in nos condition with a very special hour/gmt-hand which are attached at the base.
I imagine not to many pvd coated cases from the 70’s still look like that. 
I´m very lucky to have found both the 140 and 143 in immaculate condition. I have the original bracelet to the 140 as well, but on the bracelet there are some minor bits from the colour that have been rubbed off.
Old picture of watch+original bracelet.
Hoe heeft het zo ver kunnen komen?
Geen idee, zo overgenomen van mijn collega. Denk dat er niks anders opzit dan full service, Sinn zelf gaf aan dat het niet anders dan per uur versteld kan worden.
I really miss my 144. Perhaps the best Sinn-watch still in production that gives you the most vintage-vibes. Love it on the Chronissimo-leather as well.
Dat is wel raar zeg. Je collega had dat niet opgemerkt? Op de foto die je plaatste zie ik niks geks, maar kan aan mij liggen.
In mijn foto kan je het het beste zien.
De GMT wijzer staat op 12 uur terwijl het half 2 is en de GMT wijzer dus ook tussen 12 en het streepje moet staan (op half 1).
Collega had het ook niet opgemerkt inderdaad 
Ja nu zie ik het ook. Dat is wel balen 
Stop it superman, all those beautifull vintage Sinns are dazzling me!
Wat een prachtig model! Helaas ook erg zeldzaam…
The one without the crown at 10 o’clock and the straight date… 
Ontzettend mooi



70´s Sinn 103 B





