SKX Mod Advice, which hands?

Hallo heren

I am planning my next mod for my skx which should hopefully arrive soon.

Which watch hands do you think would look better?

I am trying to go for a japenese theme with this mod.

The Sumo watch hands look great, they look like swords.

But the ones from DAGAZ look very unique.

kan niet kiezen tussen de twee. welke vind je er beter uit jongens?

OR

:smiley:

Zijn beide mooi,maar persoonlijk zou ik gaan voor die van de Sumo.
Ben zelf ook op zoek naar wijzers voor mijn skx en zit ook aan die van de Sumo te denken,maar wil er een rode secondewijzer bij hebben.

1 like

dank je! ja, de sumo heeft gewoon iets over hen dat er zo aantrekkelijk uitziet.

dit is de rode secondewijzer die ik ga gebruiken … hij ziet er geweldig uit en heeft precies de perfecte hoeveelheid rood erop. wat denk je?

i want this:

these are also very nice

2 likes

Opzich geen verkeerde keuze,had die wijzer ook gezien ja.
Die diepe kleur rood is erg mooi,zoek ook iets in die trend,maar ikzelf zoek het wat ‘simpeler’ ,zonder een bewerkt achterwerk bij de wijzer,maar zijn bijna niet te vinden helaas…

1 like

Nice ladder hands, never seen these before.
Though I would actually keep this watch as it is :ok_hand:t2:

1 like

Huh waarom Engels?

1 like

Huh? Why Dutch?

1 like

Hmmm I definitely like the looks of the original watch, but its just the modding possibilities that have got me hooked! haha. I’ve already got a batman mod skx007, I think I’m looking for a red coke mod to finish the set off lol. Just looking for ideas and inspiration for now.

Ik kom uit het Verenigd Koninkrijk en ik ben een Engelse spreker. Ik ben onlangs lid geworden van dit forum en ik gebruik Google Translate om Nederlands te spreken, zodat ik bij jullie kan passen. :slight_smile:

9 likes

Those red hands look like they were dipped in a can red paint…:face_with_monocle: not very subtile…

1 like

hahaha they’re quite bright I agree, that’s why I like the one where the tip is only red so it isn’t too overpowering.

think it will be a nice hint of red to go with the black and red ceramic insert and the red AR sapphire?

I’m sure many people won’t be too fond of the mod but I like it to stand out a little bit from the crowd. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 like

If

Then

Isn’t relevant :grin::+1:t2:

3 likes

Oh that’s awesome. I was confused because of the mixed in Dutch sentences, I thought you speak Dutch so I didn’t understand the need to post in English.

1 like

No he’s just taking us in the mailing

1 like

Hahaha I like the way you think! :+1:

I think I’m going to do what I like, but some advice is always helpful, after all I’m new to the modding community.

I hope the dutch translation is coming out ok though ahahaha. :joy::joy::joy:

:rofl: right… well in that case get a set blank hands, no colours and get a nice can of paint to yr liking and dip them yourself …:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nah, too much effort. I prefer the red from their can of paint instead. :smirk:

The BBC apologises for the following message
Oh, for fuck’s sake, man, pull yer head out of yer arse and keep the thing as it is. Ye have nae even seen it in the metal yet.

It’s nigh perfect and If I’d known this I would have bought the thing back myself. I’m upset now. My laddie’s being mistreated.

Today’s bloody youth.

3q18tf

A fucking satéprikker with a red tip? I weep for mankind.

2 likes

Hahaha you know what. You’re right! The mod can wait! I’ll wear it as its meant to be worn as it is!

Vergeef me mensen van Nederland. Deze Brit heeft zijn land beschaamd gemaakt. Als straf krijgt hij geen thee of worstjes voor een maand!

1 like

Je moet toch eten. Bangers en erwten, OK, maar geen crumpets. :slight_smile:

1 like

Dagas zal qua lume net iets minder presteren en vaak in een iets afwijkende kleur.
Hou het op Seiko onderdelen.

1 like