Wie 't kleine niet eert

Vandaag bracht de post een mooi vintage bandje voor mijn ouwe trouwe Luch. Had hem een poosje te koop staan, maar omdat niemand hem wilde krijgt hij nu een facelift :slight_smile:

Ciao, Henk

Staat hem goed (tu)

( ik heb in dubio gestaan, maar het was een frontloader he ? )

grtz. Gerard

Thanx, idd frontloader. Maar met de nieuwe batterij kan 'ie wel even vooruit.

Maar het is wel een klusje waar je allerlei
spul bij nodig hebt zoals glasafnemers ?

Ik vond het volgende “recept” op internet, en daarmee ging het prima:

“i took mine apart no problem, the bezel comes off really easily with a case knife, the inner bezel just unscrews with a case back opener. and now the fun bit, the crystal is now loose so that comes out next which has a white rubber gasket on my watch, there is a small inner bezel sitting on the watch face that just comes straight off but you have to be careful as there is a small anti rotation lug on the back of it at about 4 oclock. you will then see at about 1.30 to 3. 00 a small gap in the face where it doesnt touch the case with a small lever just visible push the lever gently to the 2 oclock position and the winder just slides out and you can take the mech out. it is very easy, the only problem i had was that there is a small double ended cog on the stem to adjust the hands and the date and its a real fiddle to get the stem back in afterwards.”

Ciao, Henk

Dat nieuwe bandje staat hem prima.:smiley:

Proficiat!

Mooi karaktervol klokkie!(tu)
Ik hou daar wel van.

Grt.

Merci!

(tu) Helemaal niks mis mee. Gewoon lekker zelf houden en dragen…