Halios Only

En dan de datum ook netjes in die kleur , prachtig :star_struck:

1 like

Thanks ja gesport maar mweh

Citaat MAY 16, 2022 van Halios

Hi all, apologies for the dearth of updates on the SFIV. I do not come bearing good news but it’s better than keeping you good folks in the dark.

We are grappling / mayonnaise-wrestling with delays with the dials and straps. We are all tired of hearing COVID being blamed for everything, so I will just say that the delays are “inexplicable”.

I’ve scrapped testing on the sapphire dials and will not be offering them in any quantity for the SFIV, instead going with a 15-layer lacquered dial that will provide the depth that I am looking for.

The strap folks informed me after 4 months of preparations that lead time is now 6 months from now , so I am making alternate arrangements for the SFIV. So, the planned fitted rubber strap will now be allocated for the SFV (whenever that gets rolling…I can barely manage one series at a time).

I will try to be more transparant with timelines and updates, but there’s currently so much uncertainty that the info I provide may not amount to more than a toot in the wind.

afbeelding

1 like

Da’s minder.

Jammer dat de focus nu net op de SF ligt… Dat betekent nog langer wachten op de Universa.

Ik ben blij dat ik niet meer in de wacht zit en deze heb kunnen overnemen.

7 likes

Doet de eigenaar van Halios dit erbij als hobby of is dit echt zijn werk? Want er zit nooit echt gang in die projecten heb ik het idee.

3 likes

Ik krijg het idee het tweede, de communicatie wordt ook door hem zelf verzorgd. Op zich wel bewonderenswaardig, alleen moet je als potentiële klant wat meer geduld hebben. :upside_down_face:

1 like

Het geheel roept in ieder geval vragen op. Aan de andere kant lees ik zijn frustratie door de onbetrouwbaarheid van zijn toeleveranciers.
Onder aan de streep levert hij wel hele mooie horloges.

Van Facebook Halios Watch Enthusiasts :

According to the Halios website, the Seaforth series IV has been postponed until the end of the year. No watches this summer :sleepy: According to the Halios website, the Seaforth series IV has been postponed until the end of the year. No watches this summer :sleepy:

1 like

Ja wat ik begreep is dat er verschillende toeleveranciers van onderdelen zijn die opeens enorme lange levertijden opgeven. Maar goed, daar lijkt heel de wereld in alle sectoren last van te hebben.

Ja, en dat Roldorf in de fik vloog zal ook niet geholpen hebben. Volgens mij hun huishorlogemaker.

Two months have passed since the devastating fire on April 11th, that destroyed the home of our business, Roldorf and Co. The entire corner of this city block has been completely demolished, and the debris is in the removal process. While managing the great challenges of the fire, we are also now very focussed on moving Roldorf forward into our beautiful new location, by the end of the summer. We have been doing our absolute very best toupdatecustomers on their jobs, and we thank you for your patience and understanding. Jason was fortunately able to run out withsome customer goods when the fire first broke out, but one safe is still buried. We had been initially told it could be extracted potentially by mid summer, but it now could take until September as the removal process was delayed. Of 500 bins estimated in total, at most only five bins of rubble can be removed per day, in order to reduce the impact on the community. While waiting for our physical reopening, we encourage you to visitat our online shop. And any inquires you have, please send through ‘Ask the Watchmaker’ on the Roldorf website landing page.Our team is excited to see you again in our new home, whose location will be posted soon!The Roldorf Team

Voor de gene die niet langer wil wachten, er staat een Halios Seaforth Series 3 Abyss Blue fixed bezel met datum voor een pittig prijsje (naar mijn bescheiden mening) op marktplaats.
Het is niet de mijne. Die gaat echt niet weg.

6 likes

beste wel heel pittig

1 like

Die op MP blijkbaar toch wel… :thinking:

Die wel, maar de mijne niet.

Weer een teken van leven over de Seaforth op Instagram.

4 likes

10 likes

Lekker, hoor! Duurt alleen nog even of niet?

Ja ik hoorde iets over eind dit jaar. Dus met een jaar vertraagd.

1 like

Lastig kiezen hoor … porsche geel, pussy pink of baby blauw en dan ook nog de keuze tussen 12h saffier of fixed stalen bezel. Bijna een Wrist Watch Battle waardig!

2 likes