Manawawatches is dit wat?

Ik kwam deze tegen tijdens het surfen op het www en wou jullie meningen hierover graag horen aangezien dit van belgische makelij is. :grin:

Wie/wat/hoe? Lees hieronder :point_down:

Throughout my life, I’ve searched for the ‘perfect timepiece’ but with no success. I decided to take a shot at it myself. I started in 2016, and 3 years later the first Manawa was born. It was a long and challenging journey, but well worth it…

Manawa means “time” in Hawaiian. Time is something very special: sometimes it seems like we have all the time in the world and at other times we wish we had more.

Choosing to incorporate a touch of Hawaiian, we wanted to put the ‘Aloha’-vibe in our timepieces. So that every time you read the Manawa-time, you put a smile on that face of yours.

Driven to make a dent in the premium watch business, I tried to create something that was totally mine. The result speaks for itself and I am very proud to present this high-quality product to you.

Whoever buys a Manawa watch can expect the following 5 pillars

Every timepiece is designed, assembled and tested in Belgium. These criteria make us the only Belgian watch brand that have ‘Made in Belgium’ on the dial.
In our timepieces we have chosen only the best materials. Quality always wins over quantity. To guarantee quality, we choose to use Swiss movements.
Every timepiece is handled with equal care and attention.
Our timepieces come with a Standard 2-year warranty.
Manawa takes communication very serious. It’s the beginning of every beautiful story. If you have any questions or problems you can always contact our customer service. We’re happy to help you.

Gérald Vandeputte

• Manawa -

De collectie

Specs

Model: Manawa M1 Myrtille
Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds
Caliber: ETA Unitas 6497 soignee with blue screws
Power reserve: 46 hours
Movement: Mechanical
Case Material: Stainless steel, polished
Crystal: Double domed sapphire
Case Back: Mineral glass, brushed steel
Case size: 41mm
Height: 12mm
Lug Width: 22mm
Lug to lug: 49mm
Water Resistance: 5ATM
Dial: Blue sunburst
Hands: Breguet-style
Delivery Time 3 weeks
Warranty 2 years

• FLOP

0 stemmers

1 like

Ik zou wat meer aloha vibe verwachten in het ontwerp als ik de aankondiging zo lees. Dan denk ik aan bloemen, draagbaar met mooi weer op het strand. Misschien een band van rubber. Iets origineels in ieder geval.

Dit is eigenlijk een duizend in een dozijn dresser met een subdial op een ongepaste plek…

4 likes

Veel te groot. En een Hawaiaans verhaal en dan made in Belgium :joy:

3 likes

De wijzers vind ik wel leuk.

1 like

Inderdaad rubber zou al veel doen :sunglasses:

Mhua… Optisch niks bijzonders :roll_eyes: inderdaad vreemde positie voor de subdial

1 like

Ja klopt ook wel😅

‘Don’t forget to wind me up’ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Laat ze de gebruiksaanwijzing lekker op papier meeleveren, inplaats van het op de wijzerplaat te printen.

Geen horloge voor mij in ieder geval.

3 likes

Ma… wat? :confused: :thinking:

1 like

:scream::scream::scream::scream:

4 likes

Inwisselbare kickstarter/microbrand dress watch… (denk ik?)

En die “dont forget to wind me up” op de dial is afschuwelijk.

Met 41mm nog te groot ook. Dit uurwerk is van origine een zak horloge uurwerk… en dat merk je aan het formaat.

1 like

Echt wel een verschil met hoe de mawana uitgevoerd is… Check die afgeknipte 10. Bij jouw glycine neemt de 9 uur positie in de subdial de 9 uurs positie van de grote dial ‘over’. Dat vind ik dan wel weer een toffe grafiek. Ik neem mijn woorden terug. Geen vreemde positie, een vreemde toepassing van grafiek… :wink:

3 likes

Contune shooting my friend since you missed the target.

Beetje pretentieus marketing gelul allemaal.

2 likes

Manawawa, Manamana

5 likes

En prijzig :innocent:

8 likes

enough said :sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 like

Bandjes zien er wel leuk uit.

tja, ik weet niet… ik vind dit altijd vervelend bij kleine merken.

2 likes

Wat moet ie kosten?