Eerst zorgen dat je thuis iets te vertellen krijgt🤣
Anders ben je zelf waarschijnlijk de enige die gesandwicht word :joy:

1 like

Hi BobT,

As they told you, retail price for a stainless steel M24 is eu 1.390,00

1 like

Any AC Milan fans ? :sweat_smile:

2 likes

Insane dial/strap colour combo on this one!

3 likes

Season’s greetings to the forum!

3 likes

Special tie-strap! :laughing:

5 likes

ontwerpen kunnen die Italianen wel! :innocent:

Hello everyone!

We’re currently working on a one off M24.

The customer has chosen everything on the watch, with the exception of the mouvement. Case material, finishing, dial made in one off design, custom hands and indices, unique strap and box set.

Custom engravings also.

We’re very happy to give this full customization possibility, these watches have the S serial.

We’re also waiting for a small lot of bronze M24s and titanium M27s.

Hi everyone!

a bunch of very special watches are coming in the next weeks!

as a preview, see this custom made one off bronze dial studied for an ambidextrous M24:

1 like

Molto bello!

Thanks a lot!

Apparently I missed this altogether. Interesting concept, it’s hard to come up with an original idea so I applaud the effort. :slight_smile:

That said, two comments:

1. It looks like an absolute brutish toolwatch and yet it’s only 50m WR and there are no anti-magnetic specs on the site, so it feels like it has more bark than bite. I prefer that the other way around, honestly.

2. The site does not talk about the thickness of the thing, but in keeping with a lot of Italian watch design it seems a bit biggish and top-heavy. Can you comment on the height? If my suspicion is correct, how about making the lugs a bit more elegant and shaving a good few mm’s off the slab sided case?

1 like

Dit bedoel je?

Staat ongeveer 15 berichten omhoog :wink:

1 like

Da’s veel dunner dan ze er uit zien. Of ben ik nou kippig?

Italiaans polsje misschien? :innocent:
Jammer van dat brons, en die nieuwe wijzerplaat is ook niet mijn kopje cappuccino, maar verder goed bezig daar!

:point_up: This. Why wouldn’t you add a screw-down crown? And I think you should add end links with a flush fit to the case :man_shrugging:

3 likes

Blijft één van de beste scenes uit die film, met Landa die vloeiend bezig gaat. :joy:

1 like

Hi, M24 thickness is around 8,5 mm with a 50 mm lug to lug.

Strong profile but a good fit on small wrists also.

This is shot in a 16 cm wrist:

5 ATM WR is in our opinion a standard number for a watch not designed for diving.

The diver version will surely come in the near future.

2 likes

Nice stuff is coming in the next weeks :sunglasses:

4 likes